Property law deals with the part of law that rules different forms of ownership and tenancy in real property and in personal property, within the common law legal system. Property laws and rules through which property disputes are to be resolved and by which property transactions may be structured.
It deals with:
- Different types of land ownership in Australia;
- Other vested interests in land (which do not amount to full ownership);
- The legal requirements which must be met before property can be sold or leased or otherwise dealt with; and
- The more significant responsibilities and liabilities imposed on people who own land.
It also covers:
- Environmental and planning issues;
- Development restrictions;
- Council requirements;
- Usage limitations;
- Contaminated land; and
- EPA and pollution regulations.
Roman Lawyers have extensive experience in dealing matters related to property law. Please contact us.