RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY CONVEYANCING
Conveyancing is the process of transferring ownership of a legal title of property to the new owner, whether it is from a person or entity. Conveyancing is a complex series of tasks that requires knowledge and skill. It is a misconception that conveyancing is a simple process that takes little time.
A regular conveyancing transaction generally consists of three stages:
- Pre-completion; and
The conveyancing processes are very time consuming and requires the below steps:
- Examining the contract for sale;
- Arranging property and pest inspections;
- Exchanging the contract of sale;
- Paying the initial deposit;
- Arranging payment of stamp duties; and
- Analysing if there are outstanding arrears.
Residential property conveyancing costs include:
- Stamp duty and transfer fees;
- Building inspection report; and
- Council and water rates.
Roman Lawyers conduct residential property conveyancing on a regular basis, please contact us if you are looking for a dependable conveyancing firm.